Georgia Wrongful Death Laws
- Wrongful Death and Sovereign Immunity
- Wrongful Death Shootings and Apportionment Law
- Wrongful Death of Children and Parents are Not Together
- Damages Available in a Georgia Wrongful Death Claim
- Does Georgia Allow a Wrongful Death Claim for an Unborn Child?
- Valuing a Wrongful Death Claim
- What’s the Difference Between a Wrongful Death Claim and an Estate Claim in Georgia?
Tractor Trailer Accident Law
- Hit by a Company Truck; What Laws Apply in Georgia?
- Commercial Trucking Accidents on I-85
- Atlanta Small Businesses and Georgia CDL’s: What you don’t know my cost you Big
- Commercial Trucking Laws in Georgia
- Tractor Trailer Expert Reconstructionists Must be Chosen Early
Car Accident Claims
- What is My Case Worth?
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Handle My Case?
- Georgia Car Accident Dos and Don’ts
- Hit by a Drunk Driver
- Understanding Atlanta Uninsured Motorist Insurance Laws
- How to Read a Car Accident Report
- How Long Will it Take to Settle My Case?
- Who Pays the Medical Bills?
- Car Accident Claims With State Farm in Atlanta
- Allstate Insured the Driver in My Car Accident, What Should I Expect?
- What Car Accident Settlement Offer Should I Expect From Liberty Mutual Insurance?
- Who is Covered by an Uninsured Motorist Insurance Policy?
- Can I Sue the County or State For Injuries?
- Will a Lawyer Take My Injury Case if I Got the Ticket?
- Demand Letters and Insurance Bad Faith Claims
- Road Rage and Insurance Coverage
- Rear End Collisions in Atlanta, Georgia
- Uber and Lyft Insurance Claims and Car Accident Lawyers
- Georgia Car Accident Law Appellate Decisions
- When Two Cars Cause a Crash, Apportionment Rears its Head
- How to Get Traffic Camera Video in Georgia
- The Driver Had a Medical Emergency and other Fun Liability Defenses the Insurer Uses
- Sample Georgia Car Accident Demand Letter
- Collateral Source Rule in Georgia
- Delivery Drivers and the Independent Contractor Defense
- Car Insurance Denies Claim Saying Driver was Driving for Hire and Loses
- Dangers of Keyless Ignition in Cars
- What counts as Distracted Driving in Atlanta?
- How to deal with Atlanta Car Accident Adjusters
- Electric Scooter Liability in Atlanta
- Suing the Government for Car and Truck Accidents
- Avoiding Large Fines by Properly Operating in the Atlanta HOV
- Suing the City After a Car Accident Requires a Perfect Ante Litem Notice Letter within Six Months
- How Do I Settle an Injury Case for My Child?
I Was Hit By a Car, Do I Have a Case for my Injury?
Premises Liability and Trip and Fall
- If I’m Attacked in a Parking Lot, Can I Sue the Business Owner?
- Understanding the Equal Knowledge Defense in Premises Liability
- Fall into Open Water Meter and Sewer Boxes in Atlanta
- If You Open the Door to Let the Burglar in, You Cannot Blame your Apartment Complex When He Shoots You
- Assumption of the Risk is No Defense If You Would Get Fired for Not Taking the Risk
- Mutual Combat Rule in Georgia; If you get in a fight, you have no case when hurt.
- For Georgia Trip and Fall Cases, You Often Lose if You Have Been to the Property Before
- Slip and Fall on Stairs
- Injured in Public Park in Georgia? Watch out for Immunity
- If You Knew About the Danger on the Property, You Cannot Sue the Owner for the Injury that Results
- Deadline to Sue Apartment Complex Can Be as Short as One Year
Dog Bite Cases
Georgia Workers’ Compensation
- Third-Party Liability in Workers’ Compensation Cases
- 4 Important Facts to Know About Georgia Workers’ Compensation Laws
- Five Times During Your Workers’ Compensation Claim When You’ll Want to Hire An Attorney Immediately
- How Much Money Can You Get In Workers’ Compensation Benefits?
- Four Things to Know About Settling Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
- What to Do When Your Doctor Releases You to Work But You Are Not Ready
- What to Do When Your Employer Wants You to Return to Work But Your Doctor Has Put Restrictions in Place
- Can Your Employer Fire You for Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim?
- Reasons Your Georgia Workers’ Compensation Claim Might Be Denied
- Third-Party Liability Claims in a Georgia Workers’ Compensation Case
- Changing Your Treating Doctor During Your Georgia Workers’ Compensation Case
Boating Accidents and Injuries
Apartment Attack and Sexual Assault Laws
Library of Goby Forms and Pleadings
- Acknowledgment of Service
- Open Default Answer as a Matter of Right
- Federal Motion to Compel Sample
- Torn Meniscus Demand Letter
- State Court Interpleader Complaint
- Motion for Medical Examination of the Plaintiff
- Notice of Video Deposition
- Rent Consent Order for State Court
- Third Party Insurance Property Damage Demand
- Medical Deposition Outline for Injury Case
- Plaintiff’s Deposition Outline
- Dram Shop Laws and Lawsuits Against Bars
- I was hit by a car on a Bike in Georgia; What are My Rights?
- Assault, Rape and Shootings at Apartments and Commercial Property
- Nursing Home Injuries and Wrongful Death
- How can I tell if my Atlanta Chiropractor is being Honest?
- My Lawyer Won’t Call Me Back, Can I Fire Him?
- Road Design and Construction Zone Crashes