Atlanta Rollover Accident Lawyer
Skilled Rollover Accident Lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
Vehicle rollovers are one of the most dangerous types of automobile accidents, having a higher fatality rate than any other type of crash. If you have been injured or a loved one has lost their lives in a rollover accident, receive a free case evaluation from The Simon Law Firm. In addition to driver negligence, there are multiple other rollover accident causes that would warrant compensation. Consult with our Atlanta rollover crash lawyer today so we may determine all liable parties and discuss your legal options. Call (404) 259-7635 or contact us through our website.
Why Our Atlanta Rollover Accident Attorney is the Right Choice
- Our Atlanta car accident attorneys have a combined 30-plus years of experience successfully dealing with insurance companies and securing compensation for rollover accident clients.
- We strive to maintain the highest level of dedication to honest and accessible legal representation.
- We will work harder than anyone else to secure the fair financial award that you are entitled to.
How Vehicles Can Roll Over
The following four factors are common reasons why vehicles rollover:
Vehicles moving at a high rate of speed can easily roll over when a sharp turn is taken.
When the road is slick, such as when it rains, a vehicle can lose traction with the road and possibly hydroplane, making it easy for a rollover accident to occur.
If only one side of a vehicle travels up an inclined surface, that can cause it to tip over.
When a vehicle’s wheels come into contact with a solid object, the vehicle can begin to spin out and rollover.
Common Causes of Vehicle Rollover
There are many situations in which a vehicle may roll over, but these are the most common causes:
- Driver Negligence: such as distracted driving, speeding, or aggressive driving can contribute to a rollover accident. Many rollovers can be caused by DUI crashes in Atlanta.
- Defective Parts: If a vehicle has parts that are defective, such as the tires or the suspension system, the driver can lose control when they fail.
- High Center of Gravity: Some vehicles, often SUVs and pickup trucks, have the design flaw of a high center of gravity. This flaw can cause a motor vehicle to topple over and roll when a driver is forced to make a sharp turn.
- Hazardous Road Conditions: Weather, poor signage, potholes, uneven pavement, and neglected road maintenance can all become “tripping mechanisms,” which can cause a rollover accident.
Rollover accident victims may have the right to compensation. An Atlanta rollover accident lawyer at Christopher Simon Attorneys at Law can evaluate your case and give guidance regarding your legal options.
Why You Need an Atlanta Rollover Accident Lawyer
If you are not fatally injured in a rollover accident, you may be suffering from life-altering injuries that you will need compensation for in order to recover fully. Having a qualified legal representative on your case, who is knowledgeable in both personal injury and product liability laws, will be necessary for both identifying liable parties and seeking the maximum financial award possible.
We Can Protect Your Future
We understand the seriousness of being involved in a rollover accident and the distress it can bring to you and your family. We want you to focus on your recovery while we focus on protecting your future. Our Atlanta rollover accident lawyers have decades of experience assisting injured clients to secure financial recoveries. Contact us today and schedule a free case evaluation.