Digital Copy of Georgia Car Accident Book
A $12.95 Book on Amazon, available for FREE digital download!
Learn What Insurance to Buy and What to Do After a Crash in the Georgia Insurance Guide
#20 on Amazon’s List of Best Selling Insurance Books!
The Georgia Guide to Buying Car Insurance and Handling Car Accident Claims is a must-have for the Georgia driver.
- Each of you buys car insurance but do you really know what the different kinds of coverage are?
- What the heck does “full coverage” mean?
- If I am in a wreck and get hurt, when will my own insurance help me?
- Does my own insurance pay for medical bills?
- What if I get sued, how does my insurance company protect me?
- Can I change car insurance companies?
- If I get hurt in a car accident do I have to hire a lawyer?
- What are the mistakes I should avoid after a car accident?
- What letters should I send out immediately after a crash?
This book is a comprehensive treatment of the subject of Georgia Car Insurance and Car Accidents and a complimentary digital copy will be emailed to Georgia residents upon request. If you want a hard copy or reside out of state, the book is available on Amazon.com for $12.95 plus shipping and handling.
Fill out the Request Form below and if you meet these criteria, a digital copy of the book will be emailed immediately!
Click here for a listing from the Table of Contents to give you an idea of the topics that will be covered.
Get Your FREE Digital Copy of the Book Today!
(Note: Only Georgia residents are eligible to receive this book for free)
If you want a paperback copy or are not a resident of Georgia, you may purchase the book at Amazon.com.
All address fields are required. We will not share your information. We ask for phone numbers so we may easily deal with any address or delivery issues and to verify Georgia Residency.